Makes 5-10l of delicious and refreshing home-brew. More details
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Makes 5-10l of delicious and refreshing home-brew.
1. Mix the content of the package with 5-10l of water and boil. Next leave it on low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Filter the mixture through gauze or linen cloth.
3. Add sugar: 250g/5l - 500g/10l and mix.
4. Cool down the liquid.
5. Add the sachet of yeasts. Leave for 10-15 minutes for the yeast to hydrate and next mix.
6. Pour the liquid into plastic bottles up to 2/3 of their height and next squash them so the liquid fills up the whole bottle up to the top (the yeast will expand the bottle to its initial shape) and put the cap on.
7. Leave it in room temperature for 2-3 days for the fermentation to take place and next move it to a cooler place.
8. Ready home-brew can be stored in a fridge up to 1 week.
*While the liquid is fermenting observe the level of carbonation - if it is to high (the bottle cannot be bent) open it delicately to let some gas out.
Best tastes cooled!!