"I am a Brewer - Home Brewery" is a complete set of ingredients necessary to launch your first Home Brewery with raw materials! The set is prepared for making beer from natural ingredients: malt, hops and yeast, it reflects the classic process of mashing in a professional brewery.
58 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BREWING STARTER KITS||All grain starter kits|
Surprise your friends with delicious homemade beer! "Brewing starter kit - for mashing" is a complete set of accessories and ingredients necessary to launch your first Home Brewery! The set is prepared for making beer from natural ingredients: malt, hops and yeast, it reflects the classic mashing process in a professional brewery.
The history of beer goes back thousands of years. The oldest records of the production of this drink come from ancient Mesopotamia.
The ancient Sumerians living in Iraq today made a recipe on clay tablets around 4,000 BC!
The ancient Egyptians were also fond of beer. The oldest brewery that produced beer on a large scale was found in the area under their control.
Now it's your turn! Thanks to our set, you can take part in the beer revolution and brew your own beer.
Find out how simple it is and become a home brewer yourself, brew your favorite beers like in a brewery.
Prepare up to 40 bottles of delicious beer at a time and surprise your friends with it.
Once purchased, the equipment will allow you to repeat the process many times, take advantage of our offer of over 100 ready-made sets in various styles.
Develop your passion, use our calculator and create your own beer recipes that you will not buy in any store.
Complete** kit ready to run immediately!
1. Fermentation bucket 33L with tap - it will be perfect for bottling young beer
2.Fermentation bucket 33L with airlock - will allow you to ferment the beer
3. Hydrometer - will help you check the sugar content in the wort and the potential alcohol content
4. 100g disinfectant - will allow you to protect the beer from the harmful effects of microorganisms
5. Sugar scoop - for measuring sugar for refermentation
6. Liquid crystal thermometer - ideal for measuring the temperature in the fermentor
7. 2m filling hose - ideal for pouring young beer from a fermenter or bottling
8. Gravity valve - for bottling beer into bottles without oxygen
9. Brewer's stirring paddle - you can use it to mix all the ingredients
10. Crystalline glucose 200g - added for re-fermentation in bottles
11. Iodine starch indicator - you can use it to check when the mashing process is over
12. Filtering hose - a great solution in the filtration process
13. Kelly capsule and caps 100 pcs - you can seal your own beer bottles with them
14. Brewing thermometer - irreplaceable during mashing, where maintaining the set temperature is very important
15. Yeast and a set of ingredients* - the necessary ingredients from which you can prepare your own beer
16. Instructions - it will allow you to easily and quickly go through the process of making beer
*A set of ingredients for 20 liters of homemade beer to choose from in the product options: (The set is crushed and includes dedicated brewing yeast and instructions)
"Polish Light Beer" set - (crushed malt, natural granulated hop pellet, yeast, instructions) Get to know our hops! Classic Polish varieties of hops that have entered the canon of world brewing - Marynka and Lubelski hops. Discover their aromas by brewing pale beer on Polish malt and hopping with traditional Polish hops. If no one would accuse you - you do not know yours!
"Hefeweizen" Set - (crushed malt, natural granulated hop pellet, yeast, instructions) Top-fermented pale beer, Weissbier style. The beer is delicate, even dessert, the taste is dominated by malt, slightly balanced with bitterness. Charterly for this style are banana and clove notes derived from special yeast strains. Beer does not require long maturation.
"Pale Ale" set - (crushed malt, natural granulated hop pellet, yeast, instructions) Top-fermented beer, like from an English pub! Amber color, rich malt flavors and clear, strong bitterness. The Pale Ale style is a classic of British brewing.
"Dry Stout" set - (crushed malt, natural granulated hop pellet, yeast, instructions) Top-fermented dark beer with notes of roasted grains and a distinct bitterness. A commercial example of this style is the Guinness Draft Stout.
"APA" set - (crushed malt, natural granulated hop pellet, yeast, instructions) Intensive citrus-resin aroma derived from American hop varieties. A new wave style for the American hop enthusiast.
You don't know how to start? A complete video-instruction of brewing home beer from natural ingredients:
** To brew 20l of beer using the mashing method, you will need an additional 30l pot. It is worth equipping yourself with a larger one that allows you to prepare more beer at a time.
Zadowolony Klient :-)
Zestaw zgodny z opisem w 100%, bardzo dobrze zapakowany, mega szybka wysyłka. Jakość przedmiotów wchodzący w skład zestawu wysoka, a nie jakaś tandeta lub "chińszczyzna". Polecam z czystym sercem.